Graphically superior: Game at higher settings with crystal-clear detail and smooth, realistic gameplay with up to NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with Max-Q design technology graphics.
Stunning from every angle: Gameplay appears sharp from virtually every angle on the 17″ screen with a wide-viewing angle with in-plane switching, and an FHD anti-glare display.
Stream flawlessly: SmartByte technology prioritizes visual content for seamless streaming.
Bring the noise: Immerse yourself in superior sound with two front-firing speakers with Waves MaxxAudio® Pro.
More power. Better gameplay: 8th Gen Intel® quad-core processors provide responsive, powerful performance whether you’re gaming, streaming videos, or working on CPU-intensive projects.
Stay cool under pressure: Dual fans let you experience uninterrupted gaming while your system stays cool.
Built for speed: Dual drives with SSD options including NVMe PCIe ensure faster performance and better reliability, and a new Ethernet port supports full 100/1000 Gigabit connections for quick performance.
Improved wireless: With a fast, long-range 802.11ac WiFi option, you can take advantage of the superior .11ac routers for a responsive, stable wireless performance.
Thin is in: At just 25mm, the slimline design is the thinnest 17-inch laptop in the Dell G Series line, making it even easier to game on the go.
Game in style: Personalize your laptop with color options, including black and recon blue with matte exterior finishes and blue gaming accents.
Color availability may vary by region.
Powerful ports: An HDMI 2.0 port enables 60Hz 4k output, while the optional Thunderbolt™ 3 port lets you transfer files quicker and connect a single 5K display or dual 4K displays.
Say Hello: Easily interact with Windows Hello via the convenient fingerprint reader on the power button.
Charge into battle: Power up and start gaming immediately with a 56Whr battery and quick-charge options.
1. 2-in-1 SD / MicroMedia card | 2. USB 3.1 Gen 2 | 3. Noble lock security slot | 4. Power/DC-in Jack | 5. Optional Type-C™ Thunderbolt™ 3* with support for 40 Gbps Thunderbolt and DisplayPort | 6. HDMI 2.0 | 7. Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 | 8. SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A | 9. Headphone/Mic
*only available on systems with the NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060MQ video card
- 8th Gen Intel® Core™ i7-8750H Quad Core Processor
- Windows® 10
- 4-16 GB, DDR4, 2666 MHz; up to 32 GB (additional memory sold separately)
- Dual drive configuration with 128GB SSD + 1TB 5400 RPM Hard Drive
- NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti, 4 GB GDDR5 video memory
- FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS Anti-Glare LED Backlit Display (non-touch)
- 1x 2-in-1 SD (UHS50) / MMC
1x USB 3.1 Gen 2
1x Power/DC-in Jack
1x HDMI 2.0
1x Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45
2x SuperSpeed USB 3.1 Gen 1 Type-A
Integrated Widescreen HD (720p) Webcam with Dual Array Digital MicrophoneKeyboard
Standard full-size, spill-resistant keyboard with numeric keypad
Optional backlit full-size, spill-resistant keyboard with numeric keypad (blue only in some regions)
- Height: 0.98″ (25mm) X Width: 16.35″ (415.4mm) X Depth: 10.99″ (279.2mm)
Starting at weight: 7.20 lbs (3.27kg)2
Audio and Speakers
- 2x tuned speakers; audio processing by Waves MaxxAudio® Pro
1x combo headphone / microphone jack
- Integrated Widescreen HD (720p) Webcam with Dual Array Digital Microphone
- 11ac + Bluetooth 5.0, Dual Band 2.4&5 GHz, MU-MIMO/80Mhz, 1×1
56 WHr, 4-Cell Battery (Integrated)A/C Adapter
130 Watt AC Adapter (NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1050 and 1050 Ti)
180 Watt AC Adapter (NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060 with Max-Q Design Technology)